Friday, October 21, 2011

Steve Jobs on Leadership

So, its been a busy week. My apologies for not being around.. sometimes it happens!

Next week, we'll continue talking about servant leadership and soon be finishing the "ten week series" (just spread out a little longer than that!) on this leadership style.

For now, as a Friday treat, I want to share with you a video that a friend of mine shared with me yesterday. As I watched this, I literally caught my breath... what a wonderful, wonderful example of what GREAT things a company can accomplish when we pay attention to our employees, when we encourage them to be brilliant and successful, and when we trust them to do their job and know their stuff!

The video is less than three minutes long and truly -- its kind of life changing, folks. So take a five minute break from the last bit of your Friday workday and get some inspiration from the legendary Steve Jobs! May he rest in peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment