Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

I first need to make a confession. While I do enjoy writing, I am not the best at writing consistently. I am hoping that I can change that with this blog and not only share some cool things that will help all of you reading it, but also discipline myself to write regularly.

Over the next few weeks, I am going to be talking a lot about servant leadership. This is my leadership style and it was pretty neat to find that it actually had a name! There's lots of information about it on the internet, if you are up for searching, but I'd like to spend some time here not only talking about the leadership style itself, but giving specific examples showing how it can be employed to strengthen your teams and your relationships with staff and members alike.

I promise to try to make it interesting and hopefully you will find at least a few tips to try out!

Please stay tuned, because I'm making a promise for a weekly post! I welcome any and all feedback and also am happy to discuss anything in my blog via email if you'd prefer, so feel free to drop me a line anytime - heather@themommiesnetwork.org

I look forward to getting to know you more as we explore this topic together!

No comments:

Post a Comment